Washable Wool Mattress Topper – a perfect mate for your mattress
When your sleep surface could use a touch of softness the Washable Wool Topper from 45th Street Bedding delivers. Unlike synthetic or “cotton-blend” mattress toppers that trap heat and allergens, this wool filled topper is extremely breathable, moisture-wicking and naturally temperature regulating for optimal sleep. The Washable Wool mattress topper features 100% Cotton outer and 100% Belgian Lambswool fill. Durably designed with extra wide elastic bands that are set 15″ in from each corner to ensure a secure on any mattress thickness. Bonus: this topper is fully machine washable (and dryer friendly) so you can keep your sleep surface feeling fresh and clean all year long. Looking for a heartier plushness? Browse our 2″ Latex Topper, made with all natural botanical latex.
- Moisture wicking
- Naturally flame resistant
- Dust mite, mold and mildew-resistant
- Compatible with any mattress depth
- Temperature regulating-keeps hot sleepers cool, and cold sleepers warm, ideal for year round use
- Wool is a renewable resource and is completely biodegradable
- Brand: 45th Street Bedding
- Collection: Washable Wool
- 100% Cotton cover – 233 thread count
- 100% Belgian Lambswool Fill – fill weight: 800g/m²
- Wide elastic bands inset 15″ from each corner for secure fit
Question: What process or chemicals has the wool in your washable wool products undergone so it doesn’t felt during washing? Answer: The wool filling in our washable wool products is bathed in hydrogen peroxide to strip scales from the wool, while maintaining its natural wicking benefits. This process assures we deliver the cleanest, low maintenance product possible without using bleach or plasticizing the wool.
Machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle, preferably with a mild, biodegradable detergent. Tumble dry, low to no heat.